As an exception, vouchers issued during the COVID-19 situation are valid for bookings made through 2021年12月31日 for travel by 2022年11月30日. For more information please click here.
Delta Vacations Travel Protection Plan & Travel Protection Plus
度假是时间和金钱的投资。Delta Vacations, in conjunction with Allianz Global Assistance, the foremost provider of travel protection plans and travel insurance, help assure your investment, yourself, and your family are protected from the unexpected.
Travel protection plans purchased prior to 2/20/20 are serviced by Trip Mate. For more information please review the details for Trip Mate policies please click here.
We offer two travel protection options for you to choose from:
With the Travel Protection Plan, you're provided with pre- and post-departure coverage.
Provided by Delta Vacations
Refund of cancellation fees
For complete details, go to:
Received in the original form of payment1
May be purchased any time prior to final payment1
Received in the form of a Delta Vacations voucher2
May be purchased any time prior to final payment2
1The Cash Back refund option, and lowest Price Guarantee only applies if the Travel Protection Plan Plus is purchased within seven (7) days of your initial deposit for your trip. Bookings made with Miles to Go will be refunded in the form of a voucher.
2Cancel For Any Reason Waiver applies only if the Travel Protection Plan is purchased within seven (7) days of your initial deposit for your trip.
3Pre-existing conditions coverage only applies if Travel Protection Plan is purchased within fourteen (14) days of initial deposit for your trip(and for pre-existing conditions, the traveler must not be disabled from travel at the time the plan is purchased.)
Provided by Delta Vacations
- The Cancel for Any Reason Waiver protects the cost of your vacations and protects you from most cancellation penalties. Also, you can cancel for any reasons and have comfort in knowing that your travel investment is protected. You must cancel before your scheduled departure.
- The Cancel for Any Reason Waiver is provided by Delta Vacations and is not an insurance benefit.
With this option, you receive all of the benefits with the Travel Protection Plan (listed in the chart above) PLUS you:
- Receive the refund of the cost of your vacation package AND cancellation fees in the form of your original payment should you need to cancel your vacation for any reason (less the cost of the protection plan)
- Receive the lowest price guarantee
- If purchased, everyone on the booking must purchase the Travel Protection Plan.
- The cost of the Travel Protection Plan is only refunded for cancellations covered by the hurricane policy (or within the state required free look period).
- Refer to Delta Vacations Cancellation & Change Policy for penalty and refund details.
- Certain restrictions apply to groups booked with our Group Department.
- Certain items may not be refundable, such as show or event tickets, theme park passes, etc.
For additional information about the Part A: Pre-departure Benefits or pricing or to purchase separately, please contact Delta at 1-800-800-1504.
Provided by Allianz Global Assistance and Underwritten by Jefferson Insurance Company or BCS Insurance Company
Your post-departure benefits can help protect you from the unexpected during your vacations, such as:
- Medical and emergency assistance
- Can reimburse up to $25,000 for covered emergency medical expenses, emergency medical transportation and 24-hour emergency assistance service for covered sickness or injury during the trip.
Can reimburse non-refundable, unused, pre-paid trip costs when you must interrupt your trip or return home early for reasons such as covered sickness, injury, etc.
Can reimburse for meals and accommodations when you are delayed on your trip for 6 hours or more
Can reimburse for clothing and personal items if your luggage is delayed more than 24 hours
- Loss or damage to baggage or personal effects
Can reimburse for loss or damage to baggage or personal effects that occur during the trip.
For additional information on Part B: Post-Departure Benefits, see plan and pricing details, opens in a new window.
Part B: Post-departure Vacation Protector includes insurance benefits and assistance services. 保险福利由BCS保险公司或Jefferson保险公司承保，具体视被保险人所在的州而定。AGA Service Company is the licensed producer and administrator of these plans, 9950 Mayland Dr., Richmond, VA 23233.
LOWEST PRICE GUARANTEE (PROVIDED BY DELTA VACATIONS)
If Delta Vacations advertises an identical vacation at a lower price, Delta Vacations will guarantee that price. The advertised vacation must be available and include the same air components (including air fare class), hotel and room category, and any other previously purchased components, including the Travel Protection Plan PLUS. Refunds for the difference in the package price will be issued in the original form of payment.
Below, you'll find information on how to request the Lowest Price Guarantee along with lowest price guarantee terms and conditions.
To request the Lowest Price Guarantee 10 days or more before departure:
- Create a new reservation with lower price and place on hold.
- 注意：Some reservations may require confirmation with a credit card.
- Contact Delta Vacations at 1-800-800-1504, 6:00 am - 11:00 pm CST.
- If the new reservation qualifies, the travelers will receive confirmation of the new reservation at the adjusted price.Previous reservation will be refunded to the original form of payment.
To request the Lowest Price Guarantee within 10 days of departure:
- Create a new reservation and confirm with credit card.
- Contact Delta Vacations at 1-800-800-1504, 6:00 am - 11:00 pm CST.
- If the new reservation qualifies the travelers will receive con rmation of the new reservation at the adjusted price. Previous reservation will be refunded to the original form of payment.
Travel Protection PLUS and Lowest Price Guarantee Terms and Conditions
- The Travel Protection Plan PLUS cannot be applied to Miles to Go or upgraded bookings.
- Lowest Price Guarantee is on the total package price, not component to component.
- All components must be available at the time of the new reservation.
- Lowest price guarantee must be on the exact same vacation package including the same dates, air components, hotel and room category, and any other previously purchased components, including the Travel Protection Plan PLUS.
- Lowest price guarantee is allowed to be used only one time per booking and may be exercised up to the time of departure.
- Promotional codes applied to the original reservation must be valid at the time of the lowest price guarantee request to maintain promotional code discount. If the promotional code is no longer valid, a new promotional code can be applied, as long as all terms and conditions are met.
- Lowest price guarantee does not apply to group reservations.
- Lowest price guarantee cannot be purchased separately and is only available through the Travel Protection Plan PLUS program.
Travel Protection Plan Travel Certificate Redemption Terms and Conditions
- Contact Delta Vacations at 1-800-800-1504 or online at deltavacations.com.
- Enter/provide the 12-digit travel certificate number printed on the front of the travel certificate document during the payment step.
- Provide additional form of payment, if necessary.
- Delta Vacations will issue and send your travel documents via the delivery method requested during the booking process.
Redemption Terms and Conditions
- Travel certificate is valid for the value indicated on the front of the travel certificate document, when redeemed toward the purchase of any Delta Vacations air and hotel package; air, hotel and car package; hotel-only; or hotel and car or ground transportation package purchase.
- Travel certificate can be redeemed in its entirety or in increments up to the value or balance remaining on the certificate.
- If the price of the booking is more than the value of the travel certificate, an additional form of payment for the remaining balance will be necessary to complete the transaction.
- Travel documents for the redeemed travel certificate will be issued, and sent via the delivery method identified during the booking process.
- Purchases with this travel certificate will be deducted from the balance until the value reaches zero or until the expiration date is reached, whichever occurs first.
- No refunds or credits will be issued for any unused portion of the travel certificate.
- Travel certificate is not valid for use toward the purchase of Group bookings, ski bookings, gift cards or another travel certificate.
- The expiration date for this travel certificate is printed on the front of the travel certificate document; the travel certificate is valid for payments made prior to the expiration date.
- Extensions to the expiration date will not be permitted, and travel certificate is not rechargeable.
- Lost, stolen or destroyed travel certificates will not be replaced.
- Travel certificate is void if altered or sold, is nontransferable, nonrefundable, may not be redeemed for cash, has no resale value, and is valid for use only by the person(s) indicated on the front of the travel certificate document.
- Travel certificate is not retroactive, and cannot be applied as alternative payment to reservations already paid in full.
- If a booking using a travel certificate as payment is cancelled, any remaining value after applicable cancellation fees have been deducted will be refunded back to the original travel certificate, and all terms of the original travel certificate, including original expiration date, will apply.
- Travel certificate cannot be redeemed for an Delta Vacations reservation with the same origin and destination and the same departure and arrival dates as the original trip that the travel certificate was issued for.
- Must be redeemed through Delta Vacations, and is not valid for redemption through Delta Air Lines or its website, delta.com.
- Delta Vacations must issue all airline tickets and travel documents.
- Standard Terms and Conditions and cancellation policies apply, which are outlined during the booking process; other restrictions apply.
- Delta Vacations is the final authority on the interpretation of these rules, and reserves the right to change these Terms and Conditions without prior notice.
- Travel Agents: Travel certificate can be redeemed via our agent website or Reservations.
For balance and expiration date inquiries, refer to the contact information on the front of the travel certificate document.